Whatz her name

Posted by: bucwheat

Whatz her name - 03/21/11 10:52 AM

Just added a new member to the family this Saturday,a long haired Dachsie.Here is a picture of her big sister MollyHelp me name her.
Posted by: jrose7004

Re: Whatz her name - 03/21/11 01:25 PM

I've got a 18 month old Doxie named Roxy.

Re: Whatz her name - 03/22/11 11:19 AM

They are great little friends,this is my Fifth and they always keep you laughing.BTW We named her Peaches.

Re: Whatz her name - 03/22/11 01:53 PM

I am on my 4th one. I've had 3 females and 1 male.
Posted by: leadfoot

Re: Whatz her name - 04/06/11 03:42 PM

I love labs. Currently live with 4 have had as many as 6. My best friends and keep me going when I wanna quit. Anybody that doesn't have a dog is poor

Re: Whatz her name - 04/07/11 01:05 PM

You got that right,My little girls keep me laughing every day.
Posted by: Smokensparks

Re: Whatz her name - 04/08/11 09:50 AM

I'm a Lab fan like Bubba Foot. Never had a bad one.

Re: Whatz her name - 04/08/11 10:39 AM

We have two next door,they love the water those dogs.

Re: Whatz her name - 04/08/11 09:07 PM

That was why I bought a house with a pool so the labs can swim. Got one that will dive down to the bottom 9 feet to retrive. Great entertainment

Re: Whatz her name - 04/11/11 12:55 PM

Sounds like fun,here is the latest pic of our baby.

Re: Whatz her name - 04/11/11 07:04 PM

Beautiful all dogs are great!

Re: Whatz her name - 04/20/11 09:24 AM

How's that puppy?

Re: Whatz her name - 04/20/11 05:06 PM

Gotta have a dog or 2 or 3 or more. I couldn't do without my dogs. If I had to chose between the wife and the dogs well it's been fun but dont let the door hit you in the hindpart. Even Corvette would lose that one should it ever come to that. It wont.
People who go through life without a dog are really missing out. Mine have got me under control. Tell me what to do, what time it is and get whatever they want. You know it is worth it to me anyway.
The toughest part is when their time has come to go to heaven. Just lost Justice, last Fall. An 8 year old black lab. Arthritus just stole his mobility. His brain was fine his body betrayed him. What a great friend. Hope all of yours are doin great and getting all the rubbing they need WOOF!

Re: Whatz her name - 04/20/11 05:39 PM

We've only had Dachshunds, had 4 of them now. The first one was a male (last male dog I'll ever have) named Karl. He lived to be 12, then we had Heidi, lived to be 16, then Bella. Poor Bella had a lot of problems and we had to put her down when she was 1! Now we have Roxy, she's about 18 months.

Re: Whatz her name - 04/26/11 01:45 PM

Our little Peaches enjoyed the recient camping trip we took on our vacation,it's fun to watch them expierence new things and strange foods,this little pup is a hoot! She keeps us laughing all the time.

Re: Whatz her name - 05/29/11 04:27 PM

Just got another Lab. Male yellow and 8 weeks old. My whole house is in an uproar. Makes 5 labs for me and my best buddy Duke isn't likin this a little bit. I will learn how to post some pics of my crew. Nothing like a dog and those that dont have 'em in my opinion are poor. Get you one or two they are needin homes badly and they return much more than they rquire.
This guy's name is Justice after his Grand Father. A great dog that left too soon...

Re: Whatz her name - 05/29/11 11:32 PM

That's a lot of dogs Joe! You're right though, you don't want to be the family that doesn't have a dog!

Re: Whatz her name - 06/08/11 02:04 PM

Lotta food biscuits and dog shit to shovel. Paid for my Vet's Mercedes but worth it in my opinion. I will post some pics of my herd, one of these days. 9 week old puppy already house broken but he is a thief...gotta have dogs....