Click here to
show your support
for the NCM
and C5Forum.

Home Discussion Forums Do It Yourself Articles About Your Corvette About This Site

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#105725 - 10/09/09 10:29 PM Re: Techco Supercharged Corvette - 8500 dollars (new s/c)
leadfoot Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
HMMM too bad looks like a great FI system. I told them there is a price point. Get the price right this is a winner set up for the C5 or 6

#105726 - 10/09/09 11:14 PM Re: Techco Supercharged Corvette - 8500 dollars (new s/c)
drivinfast Offline

Loc: Houston Galleria Area
Quote:
Originally posted by Chewy:
Quote:
Originally posted by drivinfast:
[b]Too bad I dont get an email for responses like on other forums.
Click on "Full Reply", down at the bottom under "Options" check off the box next to "Email Notification" wink [/b]
Yeah my bad I realized I needed to check the box shocked

#105727 - 10/10/09 08:20 AM Re: Techco Supercharged Corvette - 8500 dollars (new s/c)
J.B. Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: North East
Believe it or not..these guys went bankrupt..

There is a new s/c to consider...

Ragin Racin Introduces Under Stock Hood Supercharger!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ragin Racin has jumped on board to be Lousiana's installer and repair facility for Dragon Race supercharges. No need to wait for KB or Maggie to come out with a positive displacemnt charger that will fit under the stock hood. Standard charger will be powder coated black, Color matching and polished units also available. All chargers will be equipped with internal cooler so it can be upgraded to a liquid over air cooler without removal of the charger unit. You only need to add the liquid intercooler, lines and pump. An 8 rib belt system will also be optional. All units are built upon your order. They will be shipped 1.5-2weeks after order.
Tons of low end torque with these 3.3L Whipple chargers that will make them radical and fun to drive.
"

#105728 - 10/10/09 04:26 PM Re: Techco Supercharged Corvette - 8500 dollars (new s/c)
leadfoot Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Wonder how much?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BruceF, hcvone, J.B., Redshift