Click here to
show your support
for the NCM
and C5Forum.

Home Discussion Forums Do It Yourself Articles About Your Corvette About This Site

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#107589 - 02/20/11 09:17 PM Adam's Detail Spray
Mr Jdaniel Offline
Taking a Warm Up Lap

Loc: Orange County CA
I have wasted more money than I would like to admit on detail sprays and spray waxes. I'm really anal about my black 04 Z, and everything I have been using seems to leave a haze on the paint after I use the product on my car. At first I thought it may be a chemical in the micro-fiber towels I was using that was leaving the haze behind, so I tried changing brands of towels...no luck. I was at my local Corvette shop (West Coast Corvettes) the other day and noticed a new line of car care products on the rack. I asked the guy behind the counter if he had any detail sprays that wouldn't haze the paint on my car. He immediately handed me a bottle of pink Adam's Detail Spray. The stuff works fantastic. Absolutely no haze at all. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to try the car wash and polish. If they work half as good as the detail spray I'm sold.

#107595 - 02/21/11 09:29 PM Re: Adam's Detail Spray [Re: Mr Jdaniel]
jrose7004 Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Oklahoma City, OK
I'll have to give it a try.

#107801 - 03/18/11 10:16 AM Re: Adam's Detail Spray [Re: jrose7004]
bucwheat Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Evans Ga.
Tell your wife not to use those little softener sheets in the dryer When drying your detail towels

#107954 - 03/28/11 09:42 PM Re: Adam's Detail Spray [Re: bucwheat]
TooFast Offline
Just Started the Engine

Loc: Monument, CO
I use Adams detail spray, it is very good stuff, it works great on my chrome rims also.

Moderator:  BruceF, hcvone, J.B., Redshift, Shag Finger