Click here to
show your support
for the NCM
and C5Forum.

Home Discussion Forums Do It Yourself Articles About Your Corvette About This Site

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110903 - 05/11/12 12:35 AM Re: front page news and vette of the month [Re: healeydp]
healeydp Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Smyrna, TN
All three of your cars chewy, simply beautiful..and I still CANNOT keep my eyes off that wonderful centennial edition, makes me drool everytime.

Missed more than my wife taking a vacation - 1999 Torched Red Coupe

#110913 - 05/11/12 04:11 PM Re: front page news and vette of the month [Re: healeydp]
Chewy Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: North Augusta, SC
Originally Posted By: healeydp
I still CANNOT keep my eyes off that wonderful centennial edition, makes me drool everytime.

Me too!

It rained pretty hard yesterday, so it's actually clean at the moment also ;-)

#110916 - 05/11/12 04:30 PM Re: front page news and vette of the month [Re: healeydp]
healeydp Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Smyrna, TN
Went to a friends house and got a bird splatter somehow on the very top of the windshield and the rain washed it away, well it left the remnants and some girl came over with that spray on/wipe off cleaner. She went to wash it off while trying to sell it to me and I had to tell her not to touch my car, ill clean it off when I get home...ugh..and now I'm thinking of trading in for a Z? If I'm not picky now who touches my car..that's gonna be a whole new story with the Z.
You saying rain. And clean car made me think of that lol

Missed more than my wife taking a vacation - 1999 Torched Red Coupe

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BruceF, hcvone, J.B., Shag Finger