Click here to
show your support
for the NCM
and C5Forum.

Home Discussion Forums Do It Yourself Articles About Your Corvette About This Site

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#112844 - 09/03/13 07:03 AM Ocean City NJ Boardwalk Show 9/22/13
qufflink Offline
Taking a Warm Up Lap

Loc: Southern NJ
The Boardwalk is always a show but the annual Corvette Show will just be this one day. It's a nice day out or so we hope and if the weather holds out there will be beach activities as well as plenty of tasty Boardwalk chow. Over 400 cars last year.
http://www.boardwalkcorvettes.com/
Admission is of course free,you may make a donation and/or buy a tshirt if you'd like to help who the organization helps.
The driveoff at the end is nothing short of spectacular and if you see nothing else don't miss it!

#112879 - 09/26/13 08:45 PM Re: Ocean City NJ Boardwalk Show 9/22/13 [Re: qufflink]
leadfoot Offline
Full Throttle Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Thanks for the post. It was one I wanted to go to as I need a road-trip and Sunday was beautiful weather wise...My wife had other plans....next year!. I wouldn't have known about it without your post...Thanks

#112901 - 10/09/13 02:17 PM Re: Ocean City NJ Boardwalk Show 9/22/13 [Re: qufflink]
qufflink Offline
Taking a Warm Up Lap

Loc: Southern NJ
I missed it too and even worse I was in that town on that day sleeping off vacation on the boat and was only a 15 minute walk away,oh well!
I believe it's usually around that time,the next to last weekend in September every year and yes it was a beautiful weekend. If you're a little more adventurous Wildwood NJ about 30 miles down the coast or so has a few shows in the week leading into that weekend,usually antiques and classics and all makes but I think different cars on different days.Growing up in Philly,Wildwood is and was recognized mostly for financing the town's operations with underage drinking fines and that weekend may be Irish weekend too.Ocean City is 'dry' and somewhat more family oriented.
Maybe next year.....

Moderator:  BruceF, hcvone, J.B., Shag Finger